March 20, 2020
Due to restrictions by the Provincial Government in response to Covid-19, all church activities have been suspended until further notice.
*Every Sunday, Pastor Glenn will record his message and post to this website under the SERMONS page.
* From the Pastor's Desk commentary will be posted below each week.
Sunday Morning Services
9:30 AM Bible Blast, Teen
Sunday Class and Adult Bible Study
10:50 Worship Service
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
welcome and thank-you for visiting the Lashburn Community Church's website. We hope that our website highlights what our church is about. Please feel free to read more about us on this site, or better yet, come for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbour.
From the Pastor's Desk
Week of April 5
Things we as Christians can be thankful for, no matter the time or the circumstances we are in:
1) That the God of the Universe, the One and Only God who made the universe, loves me (and you) individually.
2) That in that love, He graciously provided the way of salvation from the penalty of my sin, when I deserve the exact opposite, and made me a Child of the King.
3) He has provided me with:
- A nice warm house, equipped with lights, indoor plumbing and running water,
a furnace, a fridge, a kitchen range, microwave oven, washer and dryer
- Food and clothing
- Very nice means of transportation
- A good, friendly community
- An incredible Church Family
- My own family (although they may be starting to get on your nerves, consider being without a
4) The joy that comes with anticipating Spring (Covid 19 can’t stop the arrival of spring!)
5) The Easter Season! It starts today with Palm Sunday, and culminates next Sunday with the Resurrection! We may not get to celebrate Easter Sunday next Sunday like usual, but it still
happened, and still means all it ever did!
In spite of it all, and through all we are dealing with at this time, may we as Christians be people of praise, gratitude, thanksgiving, and joy! And may that be seen in the limited contact with others that we may have, and in our social media interactions!
God bless, and have a great week!
With Love, Pastor Glenn